Cabin services assistant - Dubai
Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
• To monitor, organise, hygienically clean and personalise the A380 Shower Spas with the objective of ensuring each First Class customer who uses this unique onboard feature is delighted by the experience.
• The primary area of responsibility is Shower Spa cleanliness and personalisation; however, maintenance of First, Business and Economy Class lavatories, First and Business Class Lounges and general cabin areas is also a responsibility of this role, all to project a positive company image to our customers.
• The role is to clean designated aircraft areas and does not overlap with or replace normal Cabin Crew service duties.
• The CSA will report to the Purser, or the SFS, should the Purser be on crew rest or otherwise unavailable
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of 2 years customer service experience with an international hotel chain/airline/world class service provider.
• Experience working in Hospitality Industry within housekeeping department would be an advantage.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. As well as other travel benefits normally associated with an airline.
- Date Posted
- Job Location