Crane operator (offshore) - Abu Dhabi
Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Our client, a government based oil and gas company is looking forward to recruit" Crane Operator (Off Shore)" in Abu Dhabi
- Having Graduate or Diploma Certificates in engineering field.
- 10 years crane experience on Offshore fields, on crane barges or crane vessels
- Experience with offshore pedestal cranes
- Having offshore crane certificate to BS7121 or BS ISO 15513.
- Knowledge of HSE responsibilities for employee and comply with the activities related to HSEMS.
- Lift materials/spare parts between platforms and supply vessels.
- Transfer passengers with crane if necessary (Medevac)
- Perform general inspections of cranes.
- Uses Marine VHF and UHF to liaise with vessels/crane operators/FL Assistant /MSI.
- Assist Maintenance Teams when they carry out works on cranes.
- Handle "critical "lifts (heavy lift, bulky lift, narrow spaces, etc.) on regular basis.
- Work Rotation 43 days on and 20 days off.
- Date Posted
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi
- Company Industry
- Job Role