Planning manager - UAE
Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.An exceptional and exciting role has just opened within a highly successful multinational FMCG business in Asia and the Middle East. They are currently seeking a Planning Manager to drive the efficient operation of the UAE factory and provide support to the business international teams.
As the Planning Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
* Manage multi location business units
* Drive the improvement of the supply service by conducting data analysis and quick trouble shooting
* Manage the timely delivery of outsourced products from third party suppliers
* Produce sales data analysis and forecasts
* Develop an accurate forecasting model
* Liaise with Sales and Marketing Manager to drive accuracy of forecasts
RequirementsTo qualify for the Planning Manager position, the following are required:
* Engineering Degree
* Must be currently working within the supply chain unit of a similar FMCG business
* Proven experience in sales forecasting and data analysis
* Excellent people management skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Give your career a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding tax-free package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us a copy of your up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the CompanyQuest Resources LLC cover the following sectors across the MENA region:
? Stores & Operations, Buying, Merchandising, Property, Marketing, Design, General Management
? Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Technical, Procurement, Finance and HR
? Marketing, Operations, Property, General Management, Finance, Procurement, Chefs
? OIL & GAS
? Engineers, Project Managers, Health and Safety, Geo Scientists
- Date Posted
- Job Location