Refinery maintenance engineer - UAE
Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Attend Turnaround & Inspection scope of work meetings and provide suggestions to challenge it.
- Provide data from past T&I, success or shortcomings, during the planning phase of the T&I to ensure effective T&I execution.
- Review all T&I packages for completeness and availability of all required data for correct execution.
- Initiate and monitor the progress of all contracts procurement.
- Review all required materials for the T&I and monitor their procurement.
- Assess the required budget.
- Chair progress review meetings for T&I preparation with all concerned parties.
- Develop T&I execution organization chart and review manpower requirement for the execution.
- Develop roles and responsibilities for all personnel involved in the T&I.
- Review all the logistics requirement including, transportations, radio utilization, offices and communications and progress update.
- Develop detailed T&I task list and convert it into PREMIVERA.
- Assess T&I duration and determine critical path.
- Ensure all required technical information is available and handy.
- Participate in T&I execution and chair meetings for T&I progress.
- Provide technical assistance and provide solutions to mitigate any holdups.
- Develop action plans to mitigate any new T&I discovery and share them with all concerned parties.
- Monitor T&I execution and list any recommendations for future improvement.
- Witness commissioning of the plant after T&I completion.
- Develop summary of lesson learnt during the T&I and review them with all concerned parties during the T&I critique meeting.
- BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
- 10 years of experience in Refining and Petrochemical, preferably in a hydrocracker plant.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working as a senior T&I (Turnaround & Inspection) engineer in the T&I unit in Ras Tanura Refinery.
- Will be responsible for effective preparation and execution of major plants T&I.
About the Company
As one of the world’s largest fully integrated energy enterprises, Saudi Aramco not only looks for individuals who can meet our expectations, we want individuals who can exceed them. Our intent is to become the world’s leading integrated energy company by 2020, and to accomplish our goals, we encourage you to Dream Big.
The professional rewards at Saudi Aramco are amazing, as are the lifestyle and benefits. Saudi Aramco’s Refining, Marketing & International (RM&I) business line is responsible for the Company’s downstream operations: refining, distribution and marketing. RM&I oversees the operations of the Company’s wholly owned refineries and NGL (natural gas liquids) fractionation plants. The business line is also responsible for the Company’s large integrated distribution system that encompasses pipelines, bulk plants and marine terminals. Saudi Aramco’s wholly-owned shipping subsidiary, Vela International Marine Limited, operates one of the world’s largest fleets of supertankers. RM&I coordinates the Company’s crude oil and refined products sales and marketing activities, in the Kingdom and in the Far East, Europe and the United States. RM&I also directs the Company’s domestic and international joint and equity ventures in refining and marketing. Recently, the Company has moved further downstream by integrating petrochemical production with its Rabigh refinery in a project with an international partner and by entering into a similar venture in China. Additional integrated refining and petrochemical ventures are under study.
- An attractive 100% tax free compensation package is on offer along with legandary benefits and employee care program.
- Housing adn Medical coverage for emplyoees and families.
- Annual Return ticket for employee, spouse children under age of 18.
- Date Posted
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Job Role
- Human Resources
- Employment Status
- Full time
- Career Level
- Mid Career